The Russian-built FEDOR was launched on a mission to help ISS astronauts.
In modern disinformation warfare, social media is the main battlefield.
- Twitter and Facebook say they've deleted multiple accounts that appear to be connected to a state-backed disinformation campaign.
- The accounts paint the Hong Kong protesters in an extremely negative light, with some calling them cockroaches.
- In Hong Kong, hundreds of thousands of protesters have been marching for 11 weeks, in what started as a fierce objection to a bill that would extradite Hong Kong citizens to China.
Peaceful protest in the face of Putin.
- Russians protesting for a free election process now have a new image to rally behind.
- 17 year old Olga Misik sat in front of riot police reading the Russian constitution.
- She read aloud the passage, which affirms the right to peaceful gatherings.
ISS astronauts and NASA satellites capture amazing photos of the Raikoke volcano eruption.
The Kremlin has been eying China for a very long time.
- Russia is not a European power, nor does it strive to be, says Parag Khanna. It is a Eurasian power.
- Western sanctions on Russia, coupled with Asian's economic rise, has inspired Russia to pivot toward China – its largest trading partner.
- The West would understand Russia better if it fully considered Russia's economic reorientation toward Asia, and especially China.