Over 100 new pages of Einstein's writings, including long-lost calculations, have been made public.
- The Hebrew University makes public 110 new pages of Einstein's writings.
- Among the writings is a famously-missing page of calculations on the unified theory.
- Other papers by Einstein talk of politics and personal observations.
Disney, one of world's largest entertainment companies, doubles down on its environmental plan.
- Disney is taking the lead in reducing greenhouse emissions at its facilities.
- The company built a giant solar panel installation to power its Florida resort.
- Disney plans to cut emissions by 50 percent by the year 2020.
A new study of thousands links right-wing authoritarian attitudes and feeling one's life is more meaningful.
- A team of psychologists looked at the link between right-wing attitudes and having meaning in life.
- They found that supporters of authoritarian ideologies felt their lives had more significance.
- Future studies are necessary to see if this holds true outside of the U.S.
Scientists examined data from 20 years ago to reach a startling new conclusion.
- Observations made by the SOHO spacecraft over 20 years ago lead to a new discovery.
- The Earth has hydrogen envelope as part of its outer atmosphere called the geocorona.
- The geocorona stretches well past the moon, reveals a study.
Paul is a writer and filmmaker. His award-winning films like "Moses on the Mesa" have played at film festivals around the world. Recently, he finished directing "The Caveman of Atomic City" - a feature documentary about a unique philosopher who lived in a cave on the territory of the Los Alamos National Lab, the birthplace of nuclear weapons. Paul is currently working on a collection of science fiction stories and as well as preparing to shoot his first narrative feature. Paul writes about transformative scientific research, history, futurism, philosophy and current events. You can follow his work at paulratnerimagines.com, on Instagram, Facebook and on Twitter. Paul also curates the "Moses on the Mesa" facebook page, which is one of the premier online resources for rare historical images of Native Americans.