Many people often continue to harbour positive feelings towards their exes long after the relationship is over.
To know your relationship's fate, the ups and downs may matter more than its quality at one specific moment.
Is he or she the one? You know… the one to introduce to my parents, the one to move in with, the one to start a family with, the one to marry? At some point in every dating relationship, you ask yourself some version of these questions.
A new study finds an unexpected trait that young people want in a lifelong partner.
- A new study from the UK looked at dating preferences of 2,700 international students.
- The study found that kindness was the top trait preferred by both men and women in a lifelong partner.
- Looks, financial stability and a sense of humor were also important but with differences across cultures.
Former evangelical pastor Joshua Harris has put himself in a difficult situation.
- Former pastor, Joshua Harris, recently announced that he's divorcing his wife of twenty years.
- Harris's 1997 book, I Kissed Dating Goodbye, sold over a million copies and is credited for influencing the Christian purity movement.
- His work has harmed a lot of people, causing Harris to rethink his ideas two decades after its publication.
Couples who use marijuana experience greater intimacy.
- New studies suggest positive benefits of marijuana use by couples.
- Whether one or both use it, relationship intimacy can improve.
- Previous studies found that marijuana boosts sex lives.