There are two main types of sexual fantasies. One, however, is more destructive than the other.
- There are two main types of sexual fantasies.
- One of them is more harmful to the a relationship or marriage than the other (by a lot).
- Sexually fantasizing about somebody else, though, neither hurts a relationship nor helps it; instead, it has the same mental impact as random daydreaming.
A study out of Finland shows us that sex is sex and robots are robots, and the overlap is confusing.
- A new study from Finland suggests that people view sex with a robot more kindly than they view sex with a human prostitute.
- The effect is maintained even when the customer is married.
- While the exact causes of these opinions remain unknown, several proposals have been made. They may well serve as ethical guides going forward.
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
They have more casual sex, too.
- Between 18 and 25 percent of Tinder users is in a committed relationship while on Tinder.
- Non-single Tinder users are more likely to report casual sexual behavior.
- Personality distinctions were found between non-single users and other groups.
Millennials would rather pay off their student debt than spend money getting hitched.
- High levels of Millennial student loan debt is slowing down marriage.
- Half of millennials are still single at 34, while nearly 70% of boomers were married by their mid-30s.
- New report explains the connection between debt and marriage.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.