Men should be just concerned as women.
- A study from Rutgers documents age-related reproductive factors for men.
- Beyond a certain age, men risk a variety of serious hazards to their mates and offspring.
- Men planning to father children should consider banking their sperm before reaching 35.
A new study finds such kids excel in all cognitive areas.
- A Spanish study finds that nuts consumed early in pregnancy boost babies' cognitive strength.
- Eating walnuts, almonds, peanuts, pine nuts and/or hazelnuts early in pregnancy can make a big difference.
- For those without allergies, nuts are good food.
Don't get too excited, there is a catch to the study.
- A new study finds a relationship between how often women gave their partners oral sex and the number of miscarriages they'd endured.
- While it demonstrates correlation, the study does not prove causation.
- The study will undoubtedly be the catalyst for further studies into this area.
The answer can be found several thousand years ago, in the Roman city of Cyrene.
- If our real hearts looked anything like the symbol that represents them, we'd all probably have a much harder time pumping blood through our bodies.
- The reason why the heart symbol looks nothing like the anatomical heart has its roots, oddly enough, in the economy of a Roman city called Cyrene.
- Cyrene's heart symbol became associated with love through a strange confluence of botany, philosophy, and sex.
"Dinner and drinks" may take on a new, more provocative meaning.
- Scientist propose a layered cocktail as a future male contraceptive.
- Chemical layers block the flow of sperm and can be dissolved with near-infrared light.
- Tiny umbrella not included.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.