A large new study pinpoints a technique to achieving better grades and success in life.
- A growth mindset could help students do better in school, finds a new study.
- 12,000 students were encouraged to grow intellectual abilities and take more challenging courses.
- Graduating high school is linked to better health and financial success.
The way children draw human figures has changed since the 1970s, reflecting modern society's attitudes to gender — German study
Study finds both a possible rise in gender equality and gender differentiation.
A new study in Spain displays the powerful effects of empathy.
- Men that take paid paternity leave in Spain are less likely to want more children in the future.
- The study's authors believe that men become more aware of the overall costs of raising children.
- Before the service was enacted, women spent 4.2 hours engaged in unpaid childcare labor compared to 1.3 hours by men.
A study at Rutgers University details the importance of this parent-child bond.
- Infants aged 1-3 are less likely to be disruptive or hyperactive when they're read to regularly.
- Parents that read to their toddlers are less likely to exhibit harsh behavior toward their children.
- Regular reading provides not only "academic but emotional benefits that can help bolster the child's success in school and beyond."
In her new documentary, Maxine Trump tackles the topic of choosing not to procreate.
- Maxine Trump's forthcoming documentary, To Kid Or Not To Kid, investigates why women choose not to have children.
- Twenty percent of women are making this choice, Trump says, which is not a small minority.
- Climate change and an inability to find a suitable partner are top reasons for this decision.