The barrier to solar energy has always been storage. Now, bottled sunshine has a shelf-life of 18 years.
- Researchers have invented a liquid isomer that can store and release solar energy.
- The team has solved problems other researchers have previously encountered.
- The discovery could lead to more widespread use of solar energy.
A buzzworthy study looks at the strange actions of bees.
Is The Goblin's orbit a breadcrumb leading us to Planet X?
- The solar system's starting to look very different than we thought.
- A third object beyond Pluto has just been announced.
- The newly discovered dwarf, dubbed "The Goblin," never comes closer than 65 astronomical units, or AU, to the sun.
Watch what it might look like to travel from the sun to Jupiter at the speed of light.
NASA announces the details of its mission to the sun, set to launch in 2018.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.