Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
"To err" is to be robotic — apparently.
KAZUHIRO NOGI / Getty Images
- About 3.1 million individuals could lose their job to self-driving cars.
- A.I. is not a monolith. It makes a lot of mistakes.
- To better understand how to navigate our economic future, we should pay attention to these mistakes.
The greatest space program spinoff? Human collaboration.
- It might take going to another planet for different nations to finally, once and for all, learn how to get along with each other.
- What will we eat on Mars? We can't live off of a diet of potatoes alone. There are huge problems to solve, but recent technologies like 3D printing might help things move a lot faster, and be a lot less dangerous.
- Leland is a featured big thinker on season 2 of Mars on the National Geographic Channel. You can find out more information about the show here.
Future vacationing could be pretty different.
Can algorithms use collective knowledge to make us all internet explorers?
- Google has come under scrutiny lately for its dominance over the flow of information on the internet.
- TagTheWeb is researching a method to allow the "wisdom of the crowd" to categorize the internet more effectively.
- With or without Google, the internet looks to change significantly in the future, in ways we may not be ready for.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.