Breakthrough Starshot is moving ahead with an audacious vision for space exploration.
- The Breakthrough Starshot initiative was co-founded by Stephen Hawking.
- The project raised $100 million and is moving ahead with extensive research.
- The goal of Starshot is to send tiny "StarChip" spacecraft to explore neighboring star systems.
Amazon could be the next big tech firm to find itself in the eye of a data privacy storm.
- This year the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke, implicating Facebook and creating mass data privacy concern.
- Concerns have been raised of Amazon user information being leaked to third parties on a regular basis.
- With the amount of sensitive information and huge number of users on the Amazon platform, this is no small concern.
It's likely one of the biggest data breaches in corporate history.
Research shows that employers are working to find more talent in the blockchain space, and they're willing to pay higher rates for it.
- A study by Glassdoor found that demand for blockchain work has risen 300% since last year.
- Glassdoor reported the median starting salary for blockchain job openings was over $32,000 higher than the median US salary, an increase of 61.8%.
- Despite the issues in the current crypto market, blockchain technology appears to have a bright future.
The famous astrophysicist argues why Elon Musk is more important than Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson shares why he places Elon Musk above other tech luminaries.
- Musk is trying to transform the future of humanity, according to Tyson.
- Musk's endeavors are much more than just creating a new app, argues the astrophysicist.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.