This video game designer's creations have been said to work "neurological magic."
- Video game designer Bennett Foddy's games hack players' neurology to allow them to embody the subjects on the screen.
- Foddy plays with perceptions of sensation to explore how gamers "become" the digital characters.
- Research indicates that video games can change how our brains perform and their structural makeup. For instance, enhancing several kinds of focus.
- The 2020 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle is a perfect primer for new programmers.
- A $2,300 value, this bundle is available now for only $39.
Through experiencing time in a nonlinear way, can artificial intelligence provide us more perspective?
- Is Sophia the Robot, of Hanson Robotics, conscious? Not quite, she says. Instead, she reflects the consciousness of humans in the same way the moon reflects the light of the sun.
- While we don't know if humans possess free will, she advises us to act as if we do. We can benefit from this.
- So, what can humans learn from robots? Artificial intelligence can view the world in a way that's more objective, being present while still able to look toward the future and the past.
Land nearly 50 hours of expert Excel training for under $40.
- The boring realm of spreadsheets has become one of the most powerful data analytics tools around.
- Microsoft Excel has greatly expanded to become an essential visualization platform.
- In an era in which data is king, keeping track of information has never been so important.
A new web startup is selling algorithmically produced nudes of non-existent women. There's still some ethical concerns.
- These Nudes Do Not Exist hopes to revolutionize online porn by selling AI-generated nude images of women for a dollar per photo.
- The site uses Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN) algorithmic technology to generate the nude AI content using a database containing lots of nude images of real women.
- It's extremely common for pornographic imagery of women found online to have been stolen from sex workers, so it's very difficult for machine learning engineers to find ethically sourced datasets of nude images.