Folios cheese wraps can be a surprisingly healthy substitute for traditional tortillas. Of course, there's a catch.
- To help keto dieters stay the course, Lotito Foods has developed the Folios cheese wrap, a tortilla made entirely of cheese.
- These cheese wraps can be part of a healthy diet, but only if eaten in extreme moderation and alongside low-fat, low-salt foods.
- Research shows that replacing grains and fiber with fat and salts in the long term can be dangerous.
Patently insane: How Big Pharma gouges drug prices
- Scores of people — including many beloved musicians and celebrities — are dying from perfectly legal pharmacutical drugs. And many big companies are profiting.
- After cornering the market, these giant corporations inflate the prices to gouge the consumer.
- Lowering drug prices could be obtained by starting first in the patent office.
We look at the most common New Year's resolutions and get expert advice to help you check them off 2019's to-do list.
- The top three New Year's resolutions for 2018 were to eat healthier, get more exercise, and save more money. Care to guess what the top three are this year?
- We check in with experts to devise strategies for tackling the most common New Year's resolutions.
- Knowing exactly what you want to accomplish and how you will do it can help increase your chances of success in 2019.
The FIRE movement believes frugality is key to retiring in your 30s; others think the movement is about privilege more than prudence.
- An online culture of millennials is looking to min-max their finances to achieve financial independence and retire early.
- Called the FIRE movement, members aim to live lean and control their spending, an ethos catalyzed by Vicki Robin's work in the early '90s.
- Some are doubtful of the movement, arguing their strategies aren't exacting enough to be future proof or are a means for wealthy individuals to capitalize further on their privilege.
"I think it's worth asking yourself, 'What risks are worth taking?' And once you've decided to take them, change who you are so you can win."
- "Everything worth doing in life has risk."
- In the face of risk and uncertainty, your job isn't to be afraid. It's to defeat the risk.
- Taking risk is the path toward living a richer life.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.