POD Studio helps you design a professional and stunning website in just a few clicks.
- Owning and operating a personal website remains the best way to flaunt your unique skillset.
- Unlike the early days of the web, you don't need to know any coding to get your own site up and running.
- POD Studio will help you get your site live in a matter of hours.
WhiteSmoke Grammar Checker keeps your spelling and grammar issues at bay while also working as a translator.
- Grammar and spelling mistakes are rampant on the internet and on social media.
- While people are accustomed to grammar mistakes, employers take them seriously when viewing candidates.
- WhiteSmoke Grammar Checker is a powerful browser extension that keeps your spelling and grammatical issues at bay.
A persistent barrage of information is not the best method for getting through to someone with a different point of view.
- When you want someone to see things differently and to abandon their previous stance, sometimes persistence is not key.
- "Too often we think change is about pushing," says Jonah Berger, author of the book The Catalyst: How to Change Anyone's Mind, and a marketing professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. "We think if we just come up with one more way people will eventually come around."
- Through speaking with people who have successfully changed minds of others, Berger identified five common barriers and created the REDUCE framework for finding the catalysts needed to break through: reactants, endowment, distance, uncertainty, and corroborating evidence.
Become a project management master with these 12 in-depth courses.
- The Six Sigma method has transformed industries from finance to manufacturing.
- The Lean Management long-term approach to organizational change is extremely efficient.
- Good project managers implement these techniques to help foster continual progress for their companies.
Dominique Crenn, the only female chef in America with three Michelin stars, joins Big Think Live.
Having been exposed to mavericks in the French culinary world at a young age, three-star Michelin chef Dominique Crenn made it her mission to cook in a way that is not only delicious and elegant, but also expressive, memorable, and true to her experience.