Have sexual interludes obscured the path to love?
- The majority of millennials are still unmarried by age 32.
- Susan Winter, a relationship expert based in New York City, says the culture of modern dating has had an impact.
- Among her tips for finding love? Act in accordance with what you said you want.
Quoth the parrot — "Squawk! Nevermore."
- Edgar Allan Poe (1809–1849) is considered one of America's great writers.
- Poe penned his most famous poem, The Raven, in his 30s.
- Originally, the poem's feathered subject was a bit flamboyant.
People's views can change. What do we do with that?
- Decade-old tweets by Kevin Hart, directed at gay men, have recently enflamed controversy.
- 2016 studies suggest that people's outlook and opinions can dramatically change over time.
- His hosting the Academy Awards ceremony could signal a message of redemption in terms of LGBT alliance.
An out-of-this-world high.
- The first human colonists on Mars are expected to endure intense amounts of stress while adapting to the planet.
- Their maintaining mental wellbeing is critical for successful colonization efforts.
- In a 2018 study, participants perceived a 58 percent reduction in anxiety and stress following cannabis use.
Jonathan, Harvard ALM '16, serves as an associate editor at Big Think, where he reviews stories about the people and ideas that shape America, and the world at large.