Playing and being creative shouldn't stop when you grow up.
- Growing up doesn't mean your life has to be all about work.
- Studies have shown that playing and being creative has numerous health benefits for adults of all ages.
- Simple exercises like drawing, finishing a puzzle, or taking breaks outdoors can have a positive impact on your life.
- The 2020 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle is a perfect primer for new programmers.
- A $2,300 value, this bundle is available now for only $39.
In such states of creative divergent thinking, the body is aroused and the pupils become dilated.
An inside look at common relationship problems that link to how we were raised.
- Fear of abandonment or other attachment issues can stem from childhood loss (the death of a parent) but can also stem from mistreatment or emotional neglect as a child.
- Longitudinal studies have proven that a child's inability to maintain healthy relationships may be significantly impaired by having an insecure attachment to a primary caregiver during their early development.
- While these are common relationship problems that may be rooted in childhood experiences, as adults, we can break the cycle.
Need to isolate? No problem! This philosopher is keeping the world posted on his isolation routine by Facebook.
- Like everybody else, Romanian philosopher Mihai Sora is stuck inside.
- He is keeping busy for a 103-year-old man, and keeping the world up to date on his indoor adventures with Facebook.
- His to-do list is impressive, but not so impressive it can't be used by most people.
Stop embarrassing misspellings with this handy grammar checker app.
- Digital communication results in numerous grammar mistakes.
- Learning proper grammar makes you a better and more effective communicator.
- People with fewer grammar mistakes in their online profiles achieve higher positions and receive more promotions at work.