from the world's big
Andy Samberg and Cristin Milioti get stuck in an infinite wedding time loop.
- Two wedding guests discover they're trapped in an infinite time loop, waking up in Palm Springs over and over and over.
- As the reality of their situation sets in, Nyles and Sarah decide to enjoy the repetitive awakenings.
- The film is perfectly timed for a world sheltering at home during a pandemic.
Pencil Kings will guide you from beginner to mastery with industry-leading teachers from Marvel and DreamWorks.
- In a stressful time, art therapy has been shown to relieve stress, stimulate the brain's pleasure center, and help you become emotionally resilient.
- Creating art stimulates the release of dopamine, which in turn raises self-esteem levels.
- Pencil Kings features world-class teachers from Marvel and DreamWorks guiding you through art therapy by drawing.
The 57-year-old is teaming up with NASA and SpaceX for the film project, which is to be set aboard the International Space Station.
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine confirmed the project on Tuesday via Twitter.
- The project — an action-adventure movie — would be the first narrative film shot in space.
- It's unclear how Cruise will get to the space station. Later this May, SpaceX and NASA plan to send American astronauts to the ISS aboard a SpaceX vehicle.
NASA's SpaceX Demo-2 mission will return U.S human spaceflight to the International Space Station from U.S. soil with astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley on an American rocket and spacecraft for the first time since 2011<p>Here's how <a href="https://www.nasa.gov/specials/dm2/" target="_blank">NASA describes</a> the upcoming Demo-2 flight:</p><p style="margin-left: 20px;">"After successfully docking, [astronauts] Behnken and Hurley will be welcomed aboard [the] station and will become members of the Expedition 63 crew," NASA wrote on its website. "They will perform tests on Crew Dragon in addition to conducting research and other tasks with the space station crew.</p><p style="margin-left: 20px;">Upon conclusion of the mission, Crew Dragon will autonomously undock with the two astronauts on board, depart the space station and re-enter the Earth's atmosphere. Upon splashdown just off Florida's Atlantic Coast, the crew will be picked up at sea by SpaceX's Go Navigator recovery vessel and return to Cape Canaveral."</p>
Axiom Space<p>In January, NASA and a startup called Axiom Space <a href="https://bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/space-tourism" target="_blank">announced plans</a> to attach what's essentially a "space hotel" to the ISS, and to sell trips to non-astronauts. It would be a major step in the agency's years-long push to privatize the aging station. </p><p>Axiom has already lined up its first customer. The ticket cost? An estimated <a href="https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/science/axiom-space-station.html" target="_blank">$55 million</a>, the bulk of which comes from the steep cost of the rocket launch. But it's not much cheaper once you get to the station — a <a href="https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/s1701746119060610280_1.pdf" target="_blank">2019 NASA report</a> shows that the cost of life-support equipment alone is about $11,250 per day. </p><p>So, though much remains unclear about Cruise's upcoming film project, what's certain is that shooting it will require an astronomically huge budget.</p>
From travel blogging to novel writing, creative writing is a skill you can apply anywhere.
- Reading has been shown to increase intelligence and empathy, making writing a powerful communication tool.
- There are methods that can help you become a stronger writer, such as creating outlines and reading lists, and editing.
- Transmitting ideas from your head onto the page helps you to organize your thinking process.
From novels to screenwriting, storytelling is one of our most powerful forms of communication.
- Reading has been shown to make you more intelligent and empathic, a trait that good writers learn to master.
- Storytelling is one of the most important forms of communication that humans engage in.
- While "finding your voice" is what writers crave, beginning with the basics is an essential step on any writer's path.