Our favorite over-the-counter medication has its limits.
- A study of hundreds of thousands of people finds the upper safe limit for coffee consumption.
- Too much coffee puts drinkers at an increased cardiovascular risk.
- Say no to that seventh cup.
The long-raging debate over hot coffee versus iced coffee may soon be settled with this news.
- Hot coffee is found to have high-levels of antioxidants, unlike cold brew.
- Coffee consumption means a decreased risk of liver disease, amongst others.
- Why this is remains somewhat unclear, but the data is piling up.
A new study explains why some people seem to be better than others at ridding their minds of intrusive thoughts.
Caffeine makes us feel more awake but also decreases our ability to taste sweetness
Scientists identify key compounds that may help prevent brain diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s as well as Lou Gehrig’s disease.