From career changes to just picking up a new leisure activity, all of these skill bundles are hundreds of dollars off their regular price right now.
- These 10 skills training bundles will have you mastering a new talent.
- Subjects range from music producing and graphic design to electrical engineering and stock trading.
- Each skill training bundle is currently at least 95% off.
Being a specialist used to be the way forward, but the future belongs to people who can adapt to any given scenario on a dime.
- Meta-skills are talents that inform every domain of life and govern your ability to improve other skills.
- There are many meta-skills out there, but feeling, seeing, dreaming, making, and learning are likely the most important when trying to remain competitive in the modern world.
- Automation is going to reduce the demand for specialists; mastering these skills will make you a stronger individual in the automated future.
Competition in STEM subjects left students feeling like imposters.
- Changing the narrative around people's experience with pain or illness, combined with a bit of adrenaline and showmanship, can change their condition, says psychological illusionist Derren Brown.
- Brown has a show on Netflix, called Miracle, that comes at faith healing from a scientific perspective, demonstrating the psychological tricks that can seem so god-like.
- When we start to identify with a particular ailment and sink into that habit, it creates our psychological experience of pain. The so-called "healing" process of faith healers is really about tapping into the psychological component of suffering.
Social media posts that evoke strong kama muta often go viral – for example, cute kittens, puppies and special animal friendships.
Research explains the positive impact and health benefits of children spending more time in nature.
- "Nature-deficit disorder" is the term coined by author Richard Louv, to help put a name to the ever-growing problems associated with children spending less time in nature.
- Research has provided evidence that prove Richard Louv's theories on the importance of nature to the human body and mind. This research proves a link between time spent in nature and improvements in areas such as motivation, problem-solving and self-esteem.
- There are many simple, actionable ways parents and educators of young children can incorporate nature back into the lives of children both in school and at home, such as starting outdoor playgroups or reintegrating nature into the school curriculum.