It takes more than a good idea to land a shark as a business partner.
- As a successful entrepreneur, investor, and one of the stars of 'Shark Tank,' Daymond John is used to being pitched business ideas. In this interview, he shares what separates bad pitches from great pitches.
- Beyond the idea, how well (or not) he and potential business partners will work together is a big factor.
- Proof that the person did their research and some of the legwork before hand also goes a long way.
More frequent sex has been linked with higher income rates, according to a 2013 study.
- A 2013 study associated more frequent sex with higher income rates. The initial hypothesis suggested that medical, psychological and physical positive effects of sexual activity could influence wage factors in working adults.
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs all tie in with a healthy sex life, according to several studies listed below.
- Scoring high on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is directly linked to securing and maintaining high-wage income and making smarter financial decisions.
Get your finances in shape with this powerful money manager.
How reframing your emotions and changing your daily behavior can help you save money.
- There is a psychological connection between your emotions and your spending habits. Many people live in a "reactionary" mode where they spend money in reaction to the day's events.
- Living in "intention mode" can help you reframe daily financial decisions - "how will this get me closer to my future goals?"
- Financial psychologist Dr. Tracy Thomas shares her tips for harnessing the power of emotion and intent to create a healthy, financially stable life.
The space station sector has exciting potential as more private companies enter the conversation.
- The International Space Station is the most expensive public project ever built in the history of humanity.
- Companies like NanoRacks, SpaceX, and Blue Origin have already entered the conversation of what the future will look like for the ISS.
- Now, it's important to entertain only the serious contenders in the space race.