Job applicants now have to contend with the growing use of artificial intelligence in hiring decisions.
- Artificial Intelligence is increasingly being used in hiring.
- AI can analyze the personality and decision-making of potential employees.
- Consultants can offer advice to candidates on dealing with AI interviews.
The noted astronomer and author Carl Sagan came up with a famous dictum acronymed ECREE.
- Carl Sagan famously shared the aphorism "Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence."
- This approach can help us fight off fake information.
- Scientific thinkers in centuries before Carl Sagan also expressed similar sentiment.
The ONE Mini is a Swiss Army knife of translation tech, interpreting 12 different foreign languages with a host of features.
A company claims to make the world's first humanoid android and offers 'digital immortality".
Philosopher Nick Bostrom's "singleton hypothesis" predicts the future of human societies.
- Nick Bostrom's "singleton hypothesis" says that intelligent life on Earth will eventually form a "singleton".
- The "singleton" could be a single government or an artificial intelligence that runs everything.
- Whether the singleton will be positive or negative depends on numerous factors and is not certain.