Get your finances in shape with this powerful money manager.
Get the absolute most out of what Excel can do with this incredible course and become a productivity master. Right now, it's 90% off the regular price.
- The Complete Microsoft Excel and VBA Bundle offers full Excel 2019, 2016 and 2013 training.
- The package also shows how to use VBA, Excel's key programming language.
- The $300 package is on sale now for just $29.99.
Interpreter, Google's language translating tool, is coming to mobile and it's poised to change our everyday conversations.
- Google's real-time language translation tool, Interpreter Mode, is now accessible on mobile devices.
- Through easy, real-time translation, individuals will be able to better immerse themselves in new cultures and connect with others in more intimate, fulfilling ways.
- As the linguistic topography of the U.S. changes, Google is making it easier than ever to embrace new cultures by learning their languages.
No harm done this time, but it's an ominous occurrence.
- Late last week, the city of New Orleans was hit by a ransomware attack.
- Government offices were able to avoid the worst of it, as the result of following existing procedures.
- Attacks like this on city governments are more common than you'd think.
In the next two to three years we'll see passwords go away in a way that's long overdue.
- When we look at online breaches, about 86 percent of the time the hacks have to do with passwords. Because of this, many security experts believe we need to move away from using them.
- Consequently, we've now developed the technology to do just that. For instance, we now have a technology called Trusona — it stands for "true persona." The technology recognizes the individual, more accurately, based on their device.
- Many industries are already switching to this method of identity verification. Airlines are already switching, banks are switching, universities, too, are switching.