From career changes to just picking up a new leisure activity, all of these skill bundles are hundreds of dollars off their regular price right now.
- These 10 skills training bundles will have you mastering a new talent.
- Subjects range from music producing and graphic design to electrical engineering and stock trading.
- Each skill training bundle is currently at least 95% off.
Being a specialist used to be the way forward, but the future belongs to people who can adapt to any given scenario on a dime.
- Meta-skills are talents that inform every domain of life and govern your ability to improve other skills.
- There are many meta-skills out there, but feeling, seeing, dreaming, making, and learning are likely the most important when trying to remain competitive in the modern world.
- Automation is going to reduce the demand for specialists; mastering these skills will make you a stronger individual in the automated future.
If you understand when and how to ask questions, you possess an effective inoculation against charlatans.
- The internet has become a tool to tribalize us, a place where opinions become identities in a fight to the death of who's right and who's wrong.
- As information continues to flow in, many of us lack the training to effectively sort opinion from fact. This leads to widespread disinformation.
- We need science literacy. With an understanding of how things work, or how to question how things work, we empower ourselves to discover the truth.
Research explains the positive impact and health benefits of children spending more time in nature.
- "Nature-deficit disorder" is the term coined by author Richard Louv, to help put a name to the ever-growing problems associated with children spending less time in nature.
- Research has provided evidence that prove Richard Louv's theories on the importance of nature to the human body and mind. This research proves a link between time spent in nature and improvements in areas such as motivation, problem-solving and self-esteem.
- There are many simple, actionable ways parents and educators of young children can incorporate nature back into the lives of children both in school and at home, such as starting outdoor playgroups or reintegrating nature into the school curriculum.
With a lifetime subscription to VectorGrove, you'll never have to search out the perfect graphic element again. This library of over 1 million vector graphics always has plenty to choose from.