He says his company would survive even if Instagram disappeared tomorrow.
- Los Angeles truck, CVT Soft Serve, charges people asking for free ice cream $8 for per cone instead of $4.
- The truck's founder, Joe Nicchi, highlights the message in the hashtag, #WeLoveMostOfOurCustomers.
- Nicchi does not appreciate "influencers" asking for free food when he has a business to run.
The U.S. law regulating the cosmetics industry was passed in 1938, and it hasn't been significantly updated since.
Religion does not have a monopoly on meaning.
- Meaning is a relative term, though some religious sects claim to have a stronghold on a definition.
- While meaning is possible through doctrine, there are other ways to find meaning in life.
- The story of activist and model, Halima Aden, highlights how meaning can come from many angles.
Wanna lose weight? How does eating only pineapple and lamb chops sound? Maybe receiving all your sustenance through a feeding tube instead?
- It's perfectly normal to want a healthy body. But like everything in life, moderation is the key.
- Some people want the ideal body so bad, they're willing to make any number of bizarre changes to their lives. And pop nutritionists, dietitians, and public figures are more than happy to sell ill-advised diets to them.
- Here's just 5 of some of the strangest fad diets through history.
Seemingly small moments of discrimination often pass unnoticed.
- While the #metoo movement has focused on sexual misconduct, there are many ways discrimination pervades society.
- Wearing makeup should be a choice, not a male-directed demand, many women stated in an informal survey.
- Since going makeup free in 2016, Alicia Keys says it has been empowering.