Job applicants now have to contend with the growing use of artificial intelligence in hiring decisions.
- Artificial Intelligence is increasingly being used in hiring.
- AI can analyze the personality and decision-making of potential employees.
- Consultants can offer advice to candidates on dealing with AI interviews.
Research suggests dog ownership may improve heart health, decrease depression, and even help you live longer.
- Dogs have been man's best friend for at least the past 15,000 years.
- Science now shows that this symbiotic relationship has been as beneficial for humans as their canine companions.
- Benefits of dog ownership include familial ties, a reduce risk of schizophrenia, and improved cardiovascular health.
The dominatrix profession demands a mastery of human psychology and the ability to command life's many challenges.
- Professional dominatrixes develop an intuitive understanding of the human psyche at its most revealing.
- The techniques pro-dommes use to control their clients can be translated to other endeavors, especially finances and work.
- Studying the principles of these techniques can help anyone improve a craft or skill.
What if patience, and maybe other personality features too, are more a product of where we are than who we are?
People who score high in "dark triad" personality traits are able to empathize. They'd just rather not.
- People who score high in the personality traits narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy can empathize, but generally lack the disposition to do so, according to a recent study.
- These traits are part of the "dark triad" of personality, which has been used to study malevolent personality traits since 2002.
- The results suggest it might be possible to encourage psychopaths to empathize more, but no evidence shows this is effective over the long term.