About a third of doctors may not be doing enough.
- More than 130 people die every day from opioid-related overdoses, and some 11.4 million Americans have an opioid disorder.
- Americans remain wary of opioids and want more guidance; about a third of doctors need to explain options better.
- Patients have to pro-actively question subscribing physicians.
Most of those who try to sneak stuff onboard succeed.
- 32.4 percent of American travelers try to sneak forbidden items onboard.
- 87.7 percent of them succeed.
- It's mostly about recreational drugs, but also about explosives, poisons, and infectious items.
If you've ever wondered which part of physics covers which part of space, fret no more. Here is an awesome map that lays it all out.
Science gone horribly wrong. This infographic presents inventors where wiped out by their own creations.
This infographic, by Anna Vital from Funders and Founders, recaps the significant moments of Steve Jobs’ journey on, and sometimes off, the path of success.