Stop embarrassing misspellings with this handy grammar checker app.
- Digital communication results in numerous grammar mistakes.
- Learning proper grammar makes you a better and more effective communicator.
- People with fewer grammar mistakes in their online profiles achieve higher positions and receive more promotions at work.
Our desire to engage in more interesting activities may have something to do with it.
These three tactics will help you focus on the task at hand.
- Technology and devices aren't inherently distracting, says behavioral design expert Nir Eyal. Distraction comes from internal triggers of discomfort.
- So, the answer to avoiding distraction isn't a total digital detox, but instead developing healthy ways of identifying and coping with these internal triggers.
- Eyal points to three main strategies: reimagining the trigger as a sensation of curiosity, reimagining the task itself, and avoiding self-limiting beliefs regarding your temperament.
This sentence search engine takes an innovative approach to improving your writing skills.
- Ludwig is a search engine that critiques and offers help to improve your sentences.
- Ludwig's database includes 200 million expert English sentences for reference.
- Regularly $299.99, a lifetime of Ludwig access is now only $119.
Fear, not empathy, is the most powerful emotion in the world.
- Karen Palmer's work as a storyteller is about helping others focus on themselves and take responsibilities for their actions.
- Freerunning and parkour taught Palmer the power of pushing past fear to reach and exceed one's goals. By learning to understand personal triggers for fear, humans can effectively rewire their brains.
- Fear is a reaction to something new, which is often the direction we should be moving towards and not away from.