10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
It works better than other memorization techniques.
- Drawing something that you want to remember is more effective than using other memory techniques
- For older people with dementia or Alzheimer's, drawing stores memories in still-intact regions of the brain
- Even if you're terrible at drawing, it's the neurological underpinnings that make it worth a try
The secret to a calmer trip to work could be hidden in plain sight.
Amazon could be the next big tech firm to find itself in the eye of a data privacy storm.
- This year the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke, implicating Facebook and creating mass data privacy concern.
- Concerns have been raised of Amazon user information being leaked to third parties on a regular basis.
- With the amount of sensitive information and huge number of users on the Amazon platform, this is no small concern.
A new study re-assesses multitasking.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.