With a lifetime subscription to a StockUnlimited Vector Plan, your website, presentations, and other graphic projects are about to hit the next level.
Anyone with a killer idea for a podcast can learn valuable tactics for turning that idea into a success with the training in the How to Start a Podcast Bundle.
- This four-course podcasting bundle explores how to build a successful podcast brand.
- Industry-recognized podcasting experts explain effective storytelling techniques.
- The training digs into marketing techniques to make your podcast profitable.
Could your urge to check emails — instead of finishing that major project — be a response to an uncomfortable emotional state?
- It's easy to stumble down a rabbit hole when we consider the action beneficial like checking emails, stock prices, or sports scores.
- However, if these seemingly beneficial actions take the place of something else we intended to do, they're just distractions. And we've been moved to these distraction as a psychological response to discomfort.
- The truth is that distraction comes from within, and time management is just another form of pain management.
To reach a breakthrough solution to any problem, it's necessary to first understand the underlying causes.
- Companies often jump right into workshopping solutions to a problem before they truly understand the underlying source and "pain points" of the issue.
- Deliberate Innovation CEO, Dan Seewald, advises companies to visualize and map out those unmet needs in order to discover a new path to a fresh solution. Only then should you move onto brainstorming and ideation techniques.
- These important steps allow for more meaningful experimentation, as well as greater opportunity for learning and breakthroughs.
Setting a simple intention and coming prepared can help you — and those around you — win big.
- Setting an intention doesn't have to be complicated, and it can make a great difference when you're hoping for a specific outcome.
- When comedian Pete Holmes is preparing to record an episode of his podcast, "You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes," he takes 15 seconds to check in with himself. This way, he's primed with his own material and can help guests feel safe and comfortable to share theirs, as well.
- Taking time to visualize your goal for whatever you've set out to do can help you, your colleagues, and your projects succeed.