Context is everything.
The COVID-19 pandemic has introduced a number of new behaviours into daily routines, like physical distancing, mask-wearing and hand sanitizing. Meanwhile, many old behaviours such as attending events, eating out and seeing friends have been put on hold.
When you say, "I'll get it done this week," you're just lying to yourself.
- A paper from MIT shows that few tasks are actually done in the time frame expected.
- People of all ages and levels of expertise were rather poor at estimating how long tasks take to complete.
- Writing and coding tasks took the longest to do.
Get a lifetime subscription to the AI-based Rezi software, 100 different resume templates, and career-building courses for just $40.
- Finding a new job can be a full-time gig in itself and lead to many dead ends.
- This bundle combines a variety of tools and techniques, including an AI-based software, to create the perfect resume and cover letter.
- The 2021 Complete Resume Builder Bundle will help you stand out as a candidate and land your dream job.
From coding to web development classes, this course bundle could lead you to a career in computer science.
- If you put in the work, making a career switch to computer science is completely doable.
- These computer science lessons in Python, Linux, TensorFlow, discrete mathematics, and more can be done from the comfort of your couch.
- You can sign up for the 2021 Complete Computer Science Training Bundle and prepare for a new career for just $39.99.
Whose responsibility is it to ensure that there is affordable access to employment?
What responsibilities do employers have in terms of supporting their workforce's commute to work?