Couples who use marijuana experience greater intimacy.
- New studies suggest positive benefits of marijuana use by couples.
- Whether one or both use it, relationship intimacy can improve.
- Previous studies found that marijuana boosts sex lives.
"Prohibitionist strategy is unsustainable," reads the policy plan.
- Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has long called for reformations to the nation's drug laws.
- The five-year policy plan calls for prescribing treatment programs instead of punishments to drug users.
- It's unclear what effects the laws would have on Mexican cartels, which make the bulk of their money selling drugs in the U.S.
A recent Colorado study of ER visits is alarming medical professionals.
- Millions of long-time marijuana users are developing intense stomach pain, nausea and bouts of vomiting.
- The condition is called "cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome," or "CHS."
- What makes it happen is unclear, but the only way to stop it is to cease consumption of cannabis.
It increases their brains' gray matter volume.
An out-of-this-world high.
- The first human colonists on Mars are expected to endure intense amounts of stress while adapting to the planet.
- Their maintaining mental wellbeing is critical for successful colonization efforts.
- In a 2018 study, participants perceived a 58 percent reduction in anxiety and stress following cannabis use.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.