A new study shows how reciprocal generosity can benefit you.
- Researchers studied what people do when distributing items of unequal value.
- You may be more likely to get the item you want if you let the other person decide.
- Reciprocal generosity can let you "give up your cake and eat it too".
Blame our ancestors for why it's easier to be a couch potato.
- A new study shows that the brain prefers to expend as little energy as possible.
- Putting forth less effort had advantages for our ancestors.
- Being inactive is not beneficial in modern life and needs addressing.
It's more than just weight gain—it's chronic inflammation and weak immunity.
A team of researchers reverses the arrow of time in quantum experiments.
A groundbreaking experiment proves a key tenet of Einstein's theory of gravity.