Designers from Luxembourg created a smart planter that can give anyone a green thumb.
- A design team came up with a smart planter that can indicate 15 emotions.
- The emotions are derived from the sensors placed in the planter.
- The device is not in production yet but you can order it through a crowdfunding campaign.
New research solves a long-standing puzzle.
- Breeders found a genetic tweak that made tomatoes easier to pick, but they didn't grow as well.
- Modern technology has revealed an ancient surprise hidden in the fruit.
- New research showcases how much we're still learning about crop gene editing.
Attention rates, however, remained the same whether smoking or not.
- 88 youngsters from Boston were recruited for the study. 55 of them managed to abstain the full 30 days.
- Memory improved one week after abstaining, although attention rates stayed the same.
- The researchers hope to conduct a six-month test.
The natural world evolved many pop culture frights long before storytellers used them to terrify us.
- Animals utilize shocking capacities in an effort to survive and pass on their genes.
- We look at five such gruesome scenarios to see how nature is red in more than tooth and claw.
- Halloween monsters don't have anything on Mother Nature.