Check out the curriculum for the nation's first cannabis-focused bachelor's program.
- Colorado State University-Pueblo will offer the first undergraduate weed degree in the U.S.
- The program will include intensive coursework focused on chemistry and advanced biology.
- Cannabis has become one of the fastest-growing job markets.
The 385-million-year-old fossils show that trees evolved modern features millions of years earlier than previously estimated.
- The world's oldest forest fossils were located in an abandoned quarry near Cairo, New York.
- Research of site specimens suggests that the forebearers to modern plants evolved much earlier than expected.
- The findings help scientists better understand how trees advanced life's evolutionary trajectory to land during a critical period.
Designers from Luxembourg created a smart planter that can give anyone a green thumb.
- A design team came up with a smart planter that can indicate 15 emotions.
- The emotions are derived from the sensors placed in the planter.
- The device is not in production yet but you can order it through a crowdfunding campaign.
New research solves a long-standing puzzle.
- Breeders found a genetic tweak that made tomatoes easier to pick, but they didn't grow as well.
- Modern technology has revealed an ancient surprise hidden in the fruit.
- New research showcases how much we're still learning about crop gene editing.
Attention rates, however, remained the same whether smoking or not.
- 88 youngsters from Boston were recruited for the study. 55 of them managed to abstain the full 30 days.
- Memory improved one week after abstaining, although attention rates stayed the same.
- The researchers hope to conduct a six-month test.