If you're a skilled entrepreneur, a talented resource manager or a persuasive sales professional, that doesn't mean you've had time to master graphic design. Let Design Wizard Pro do it for you.
- Design Wizard Pro helps create eye-catching marketing materials in minutes.
- Templates with high quality elements create ads, social media posts, sales materials and more.
- Regularly almost $600, Design Wizard Pro is now just $39.
This is what you need to do to keep up with today's digital progress.
- Amazon has set aside $700 million to retrain 100,000 of its employees. That's an incredible thing—a company that is already at the forefront of tech is helping its employees catch up. What does that mean for the rest of us?
- Developing digital literacy in your organization's workforce is of utmost importance. How will companies stay ahead of the competition if they don't understand how emerging technologies, like blockchain, can be implemented?
- "Stay current" should become an organizational motto; it's about the disciplined pursued of understanding how technology can change the work you're doing today.
Recent years have seen countries across the African continent investing deep into the tech industry. Rwanda is angling to get ahead of the pack.
- The recent announcement of the Mara phone, a smartphone manufactured entirely in Africa, has highlighted African countries' recent forays into the high-tech industry.
- The continent boasts more than 450 tech hubs, and while some countries have a larger market, Rwanda — where Mara phones are manufactured — is angling to become a major tech hotspot in East Africa.
- There's a lot of competition; what is Rwanda doing to try to beat it?
What are the best ideas out there to innovate our rapidly changing education system? The Lumina Foundation has partnered with Big Think to find them.
- The conventional model of innovation involves piloting a product, scaling it, and then mainstreaming it.
- However, the Lumina Foundation believes that this model won't work quite so well for education: Instead, rapidly prototyping and iterating different ideas is the likely the best way to create a more equitable education system for our rapidly changing society.
- That's why the Lumina Foundation is partnering with entrepreneurs with innovative ideas to improve our education system through Lumina Impact Ventures, and why Big Think is helping them find the best ideas about the future of learning and work.
- You can see the winners of the Lumina Prize here - congratulations to PeerForward and Greater Commons!
The history of Silicon Valley: The rise of a technological unicorn.
- In the first part of the 20th century, Silicon Valley wasn't known as the "Silicon Valley." It was the "Santa Clara Valley." It was a agricultural region, best known for being the "Prune Capital of America.
- In terms of getting its start, Sherman Fairchild created Fairchild Semiconductor in the area because he had inherited a lot of money from IBM stock. In this way, IBM is sort of granddaddy of all computer companies because of this.
- Remaking another Silicon Valley in the world would be tough — but not impossible. The region has become what it is today because it succeeded in a certain kind of time.