Break into the lucrative world of tech with training you can do anywhere.
- Train up in tech sectors where employers are hiring in 2020.
- The training includes AI and machine learning, blockchaining, cybersecurity and more.
- Each course collection is now over 90% off.
With a virtual private network, you're accessing a separate server for your internet use, making it virtually impossible for hackers or malicious outsiders to track your online activities and hack your accounts.
In the next two to three years we'll see passwords go away in a way that's long overdue.
- When we look at online breaches, about 86 percent of the time the hacks have to do with passwords. Because of this, many security experts believe we need to move away from using them.
- Consequently, we've now developed the technology to do just that. For instance, we now have a technology called Trusona — it stands for "true persona." The technology recognizes the individual, more accurately, based on their device.
- Many industries are already switching to this method of identity verification. Airlines are already switching, banks are switching, universities, too, are switching.
Yet interpersonal trust is at its lowest point in 50 years.
We all know people who have suffered by trusting too much: scammed customers, jilted lovers, shunned friends. Indeed, most of us have been burned by misplaced trust.