PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
South Africa is no longer the only place on the continent that has urban wealth clusters
04 October, 2018
Image: Visual Capitalist
- The wealth of Africans is projected to grow by a third over the next decade
- The continent's wealth is agglomerating in a number of urban clusters, in the south, east and west
- Wealth is collected in a few other places - isolated capitals and mini-clusters stretching from Morocco down to Angola
On Sunday, a woman accused the Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault in an interview with the Washington Post.
17 September, 2018
(Photo: MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images)
- The woman claims Kavanaugh drunkenly forced himself on her in the early 1980s.
- Democrats hope to delay the confirmation vote, which is scheduled for Thursday.
- A delay could possibly push the vote until after the midterms, when Democrats could potentially overtake the senate.