Image ownership and copyright law are huge considerations for anyone producing digital content these days. Scopio offers hundreds of royalty-free images for use anywhere for any purpose.
On the latest episode of The Portal, the two men talk about the consequences of a public being shielded from battle.
- On The Portal, Eric Weinstein discusses the consequences of Americans not seeing the reality of the wars we wage.
- His guest, former Navy SEAL Jocko Willink, says that every war ensures that innocent civilians will die.
- Both men agree that the public should be exposed to the reality of war instead of being shielded from it.
The recent photo of a black hole is something extraordinary. Here's why.
- Black holes are usually surrounded by disks of very, very bright, very hot material. And that's how we find them.
- Black holes themselves give off no radiation at all. Any light gets absorbed into the black hole — all forms of light, from gamma rays to radio waves.
- A black hole's gravity is so strong it actually bends space itself. What does this mean? There's no way to get out of the black hole — out of the event horizon — because space and time themselves are bent into the black hole.
ISS astronauts and NASA satellites capture amazing photos of the Raikoke volcano eruption.
A new study finds even simple, easy, appearance alterations fool people
- We're not as good at facial recognition as you might think.
- Who needs Mission Impossible latex masks?
- You can change your hair or make up and pass for someone else.