XSplit VCam lets you use DSLR quality picture even when video chatting on your laptop.
- Working from home often requires professional-looking backdrops for Zoom meetings.
- Zoom backgrounds are glitchy and DIY green screens aren't very reliable.
- The XSplit VCam replaces your background with an image, video, webpage or YouTube video.
This platform utilizes unique AI to help you decide what photos work best.
- Stock photography companies emerged a century ago to help newspapers source images.
- The internet created an increased demand for captivating imagery to accompany articles.
- Finding images that catch a reader's eye is now one of the most important considerations of content companies, bloggers, and magazines.
While we might not love the idea of deadlines, they can be cause for some of our greatest creative work.
- Creative individuals produce better work when there's a deadline involved, says media mogul Tina Brown.
- To extract great work, you shouldn't have the option to escape it. Deadlines add a level of pressure that makes for better results.
- In Brown's opinion, some of the best journalistic work was done in the period after 9/11. The combination of subject matter, content, and passion rallied creatives to put forth incredible coverage.
While everyone has a camera, great photography is still an art mastered by few.
- While everyone has a camera in the smartphone era, photography is still an art that takes time and discipline to do well.
- Learning to use natural light and frame landscapes are two challenging photo skills.
- Great photography begins by choosing the proper gear for the style you have in mind.
Image ownership and copyright law are huge considerations for anyone producing digital content these days. Scopio offers hundreds of royalty-free images for use anywhere for any purpose.
- Scopio provides a massive library of royalty-free images for use.
- Photographs can be used anywhere from websites to social media accounts to ads.
- New images are added daily.