The inventor Nikola Tesla's esoteric beliefs included unusual theories about the Egyptian pyramids.
- Nikola Tesla had numerous unusual obsessions.
- One of his beliefs was that the Great Pyramids of Egypt were giant transmitters of energy.
- He built Tesla Towers according to laws inspired by studying the Pyramids.
These products are sure to inspire anyone who loves the work of engineer and inventor, Nikola Tesla.
- A prolific inventor, Nikola Tesla has been dubbed "the man who invented the 20th century."
- Tesla is best known for inventing the Tesla coil and the first alternating current (AC) electric system.
- These gifts are designed to inspire engineers, scientists, and general fans of Nikola Tesla and his work.
Twain and Tesla had similar passions and an amusing friendship.
- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) and Nikola Tesla shared a friendship starting in 1890s.
- Tesla read a lot of early Twain when recovering from a serious illness.
- The two shared an interest in electricity.
It's a record magnetic field, but... yeah. That didn't last long.
- Scientists knew that it would probably explode, but they did not expect to reach such a record magnetic field.
- Magnetic fields are measured in teslas, after Nikola Tesla.
- This one reached a record 1,200 teslas, 400 times stronger than an MRI; watch it explode in the video
What did Nikola Tesla or Bertrand Russell think of fewer working hours? Can a good life only come from work — and if so how much of it, and what kind?