It takes more than a good idea to land a shark as a business partner.
- As a successful entrepreneur, investor, and one of the stars of 'Shark Tank,' Daymond John is used to being pitched business ideas. In this interview, he shares what separates bad pitches from great pitches.
- Beyond the idea, how well (or not) he and potential business partners will work together is a big factor.
- Proof that the person did their research and some of the legwork before hand also goes a long way.
The fourth question will tell you the difference between a good and great leader.
- The difference between mediocre, good, and great leaders lies in how they answer a few key questions regarding vision, intent, plans of action.
- According to executive coach Peter Fuda, great leaders are not only able to answer the where, what, and how of a business plan, but they can also articulate why the business should exist beyond capitalistic goals.
- All other things being equal, it's the motive that ultimately determines success or failure.
How reframing your emotions and changing your daily behavior can help you save money.
- There is a psychological connection between your emotions and your spending habits. Many people live in a "reactionary" mode where they spend money in reaction to the day's events.
- Living in "intention mode" can help you reframe daily financial decisions - "how will this get me closer to my future goals?"
- Financial psychologist Dr. Tracy Thomas shares her tips for harnessing the power of emotion and intent to create a healthy, financially stable life.
Get the resources you need to market online all in one place.
- The Zuitte bundle gathers more than 50 tools for building and managing online sales.
- The suite features SEO and email marketing tools, CRM managers, social media aids and more.
- A $9,480 value, the full package is available now for just $199.
Discover how project management pros cut costs and boost efficiency in any operation.
- The Complete Project and Quality Management Certification Bundle examines the most popular project management methodologies.
- Courses offer full examinations of Agile, Scrum, PMP, Six Sigma and more.
- The 8-course, 114-hour package is on sale for just $29.99.