from the world's big
This platform utilizes unique AI to help you decide what photos work best.
- Stock photography companies emerged a century ago to help newspapers source images.
- The internet created an increased demand for captivating imagery to accompany articles.
- Finding images that catch a reader's eye is now one of the most important considerations of content companies, bloggers, and magazines.
Was the hamburger menu always so ubiquitous?
Coronavirus has given us the opportunity to reframe and rethink society from its foundation.
- There have been many lessons learned from the coronavirus crisis. According to Acumen founder and CEO, Jacqueline Novogratz, one of the primary lessons has been that humans are interdependent creatures in an interconnected world.
- "The coronavirus has laid bare the gaping wounds of our society that had grown too individualistic over the last 30-50 years and reinforced our interdependence in the most profound ways," Novogratz says, adding that the current situation has given us a chance to rethink and rebuild society from a new moral framework.
- Placing humanity and community at the center, focusing more on helping the poor and vulnerable, and engaging more in collaboration instead of competition is how our post-COVID-19 society will succeed.
Never get caught needing an illustration again.
- Making visuals jump off the screen is a constant challenge for businesses.
- Many graphics tools are complicated and take a lot of training to master.
- From corporate presentations to personal branding, ITG.digital makes graphic presentations easy and affordable.
The lessons we've learned here on Earth will affect how we govern a new world.
- The colonization of Mars is a real possibility for the not-too-distant future. A big question that author Michael Shermer and others are considering is how what we know about government on Earth will shape the politics of a new planet.
- Favored by Elon Musk, Shermer shoots down the suggestion of a direct democracy because he says that historically it does not work. Direct democracy can lead to a "mob mentality" where hysterics overtake logic, leading to witch hunts and other bad consequences.
- Shermer explains why he thinks the government on Mars will, in many ways, mirror what we know as a representative democracy. There will be constitutional republic and a Bill of Rights that determines what people can and can't do.