from the world's big
How to make Instagram your side hustle
Here are 5 simple steps to creating a side hustle you can cash in on—just remember: quality should be at the heart of each step.
- If you choose a niche you are passionate about and people are interested in, you can create a lucrative side hustle on Instagram.
- Once you gain an engaged fanbase, you can monetize your account through advertising and affiliate links.
- Here are 5 simple steps to get your on your way to becoming an influencer.
Instagram is more than a photo-sharing social media platform. It is a tool for making money if you know how to use it properly, which anyone can learn to do.
You won't make money immediately, so don't quit your day job just yet. But you can turn Instagram into a side hustle and make some extra cash if you follow a few simple steps. At some point, perhaps you can become the next big Instagram influencer.
Below are the top five steps for making money on Instagram.
1) Choose the right niche
Like any business model, you must center your Instagram side hustle around a particular niche. It must be a niche that is popular and attracts an audience regularly. Some of the most popular Instagram niches are fashion, food, travel, and entertainment.
For instance, you could start a travel profile where you take trips and upload pictures of what you saw in various exotic locations. People love to follow Instagram accounts with travel themes because it gives them a chance to see places they don't get to see normally.
Whatever niche you choose, make sure it is something that interests you so you can stay committed and passionate about it for the long haul. Also, make sure you're in a position to take photographs of things that relate to it.
2) Upload high-quality photographs
Instagram is all about visuals. If you want to maintain a long list of followers, there's no question that you need to upload high-quality photographs to your account. Instagram requires you to take pictures on your smartphone or tablet camera and upload it to your account with the Instagram app.
However, there is a way you can upload photographs to your Instagram account from your computer desktop or laptop. For Mac and PC users, you can try Chrome extensions like Desktopify or Desktop for Instagram. After these are installed, you can start uploading pictures from your computer.
That way, you'll have more opportunities to photoshop your pictures and make them look even better with advanced touchups.
3) Purchase Instagram likes
Building up a new Instagram profile is difficult. Everyone wants to create a special post that ends up trending and attracting thousands of people. But there is nothing you can do to guarantee that will happen. The best you can do is get likes to your Instagram posts. The more likes that your posts receive, the more people will want to check them out because they will appear to be popular posts.
Since it is so challenging to get likes to Instagram posts when your account is new, you can speed up the process by buying Instagram likes. When you buy automatic Instagram likes, you get a service where a specific number of likes are automatically applied to your posts each month.
For instance, you can spend $15.99 per month and get likes on up to 120 posts for that month. The most likes you can have per post is 50 likes. If you want to pay extra, you can have up to 100 likes per post for $24.99 or up to 250 likes per post for $33.99. It is recommended that you don't flood a single post with too many likes at once. Try to spread them around a little so that they look more natural to your audience.
4) Use the right hashtags in your posts
Hashtags are essential if you want to attract more attention to your Instagram posts from people who are interested in your niche. Each time you publish an Instagram post, you're allowed to include hashtags in the post or in the first comment. Users can select a hashtag and view all the Instagram posts that have the hashtag in it.
The idea is that if you research popular hashtags used in Instagram posts that are related to your niche, then you can use the same hashtags in your posts. Then it will be easier for people (and the discover algorithm!) to discover your Instagram profile and follow it.
5) Cash in
The part where you make money comes from advertising in your posts, both directly and indirectly. Once you have a popular Instagram account, you can become an influencer.
As an influencer, you get paid for promoting the products or services of other companies or people. You can also do affiliate marketing through your Instagram posts as well. Just get creative by finding ways to monetize the thousands of new followers that you've received.
Emotional intelligence is a skill sought by many employers. Here's how to raise yours.
- Daniel Goleman's 1995 book Emotional Intelligence catapulted the term into widespread use in the business world.
- One study found that EQ (emotional intelligence) is the top predictor of performance and accounts for 58% of success across all job types.
- EQ has been found to increase annual pay by around $29,000 and be present in 90% of top performers.
The rough beauty of the American West seems as far as you can get from the polished corridors of power in Washington DC.
The rough beauty of the American West seems as far as you can get from the polished corridors of power in Washington DC. Until you look at the title to the land. The federal government owns large tracts of the western states: from a low of 29.9% in Montana, already more than the national average, up to a whopping 84.5% in Nevada.
This course collection can get you trained and ready for a six-figure career in this field.
- The Premium 2020 Project & Quality Management Certification Bundle explores the most popular project management methodologies.
- Coursework covers Agile, Agile Scrum, PMI-PMBOK and Six Sigma approaches.
- Valued at $2,699, the course package is on sale for just $45.99.
Researchers are using technology to make visual the complex concepts of racism, as well as its political and social consequences.
- Often thought of first as gaming tech, virtual reality has been increasingly used in research as a tool for mimicking real-life scenarios and experiences in a safe and controlled environment.
- Focusing on issues of oppression and the ripple affect it has throughout America's political, educational, and social systems, Dr. Courtney D. Cogburn of Columbia University School of Social Work and her team developed a VR experience that gives users the opportunity to "walk a mile" in the shoes of a black man as he faces racism at three stages in his life: as a child, during adolescence, and as an adult.
- Cogburn says that the goal is to show how these "interwoven oppressions" continue to shape the world beyond our individual experiences. "I think the most important and powerful human superpower is critical consciousness," she says. "And that is the ability to think, be aware and think critically about the world and people around you...it's not so much about the interpersonal 'Do I feel bad, do I like you?'—it's more 'Do I see the world as it is? Am I thinking critically about it and engaging it?'"
President Vladimir Putin announces approval of Russia's coronavirus vaccine but scientists warn it may be unsafe.