Words of Wisdom from Neil Young
Neil Young will be speaking at The Nantucket Project, a festival of
ideas happening September 24 - 27 on Nantucket, Massachusetts.
Neil Percival Young (b. 1945) is a Canadian singer-songwriter and musician. He released his first album in 1968 and has forged an acclaimed solo career spanning 45 years and 35 studio albums. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame twice, first as a solo artist in 1995, and second as a member of Buffalo Springfield in 1997.
He will be speaking at The Nantucket Project, a festival of ideas happening September 24 - 27 on Nantucket, Massachusetts. To find out more visit https://www.nantucketproject.com
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- The campaign was one of the first to demand a guaranteed income for all poor families in America.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
- In prison Damien Echols was known by his number SK931, not his name, and had his hair sheared off. Stripped of his identity, the only thing he had left was his skin.
- This is why he began tattooing things that are meaningful to him — to carry a "suit of armor" made up the images of the people and objects that have significance to him, from his friends to talismans.
- Echols believes that all places are imbued with divinity: "If you interact with New York City as if there's an intelligence behind... then it will behave towards you the same way."
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.