Peter Hopkins- Great Big Ideas for the Future of Higher Education
Peter is the co-founder and President of Big Think, an online multimedia portal committed to developing the growing conversation about where we are and where we are headed. In that role, Peter has lead the strategic development of Big Think's multi-platform content initiatives, which include partnerships with outlets such as The Washington Post and MSNBC, among others. From time to time, he has also served as one of Big Think's staff interviewers, which has given him the opportunity to speak with luminaries ranging from Supreme Court justices to Nobel Laureates. Peter has appeared in The New York Times, Daily Telegraph, Inc., Fast Company, The Los Angeles Times, as well as on NPR, CNN, Fox News and the Colbert Report, among others.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.