PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
Thousands of people are experiencing severe pulmonary issues from vaping, and some are dying.
16 November, 2019
Image source: Aliaksandr Barouski/Shutterstock
- Scientists now believe that the primary culprit in this health crisis is vitamin E acetate, though research continues for other toxic factors.
- Vitamin E is a gooey thickener often used in black-market cannabis-based vaping products.
- Vapers who feel like they may have pneumonia should consult a physician immediately.
There's a high social cost that comes with lighting up.
20 September, 2018
- The home improvement company Porch recently polled 1,009 people on their feelings about smoking.
- The company recently published the results as infographics.
- In terms of dating, 80 percent of nonsmokers find the habit a turnoff