Reading code activates a general-purpose brain network, but not language-processing centers.
Learn the ins and outs of Raspberry Pi, Python, and ROS2 from talented engineers.
- Skills in electronics, programming, and robotics are highly in demand in 2020.
- The Ultimate Raspberry Pi and ROS Robotics Developer Super Bundle can help you get your skillset up to par.
- With 15 courses and 39 hours of content, this bundle will show you the ins and outs of Raspberry Pi, Python, and ROS2.
Creators can now control every aspect of their business.
- Editor X is an advanced web creation platform made exclusively for designers and agencies, offering total design flexibility with a unique combination of responsive design capabilities and intuitive drag and drop behavior.
- The platform serves as a full stack solution with integrated business tools like booking systems, marketing resources, e-commerce and more.
- Users can connect to external APIs and write custom code with a built-in IDE to create rich, data-driven websites.
It doesn't help that Hollywood has cast the 'coder' as a socially challenged, type-first-think-later hacker, inevitably white and male.
We encode our biases into everything we create: books, poems, and AI. What does that means for an increasingly automated future?
- AI isn't "just technology," says Professor Ramesh Srinivasan. We have to bust the myth that AI is neutral and has no biases. We encode our biases into artificial intelligence. That fact will become more apparent as 5G 'smart cities' become a reality.
- Business leaders must develop awareness and ask themselves: What are the data sets my technologies are learning from and what are the values that are influencing the development of these technologies?
- The American public, across every demographic and both sides of the aisle, supports doing something about big technology issues that are creating an unequal future, says Srinivasan. We are at an inflection point, and good AI is possible if tech leaders act on these issues.