Few career moves can make as immediate an impact as adding some advanced certifications to the resume. Meanwhile, the right certifications can increase your salary by as much as 40%.
We've got five great eBook bundles that can get you working in five of the hottest tech fields around, all at a fraction of their original price.
- These eBook bundles cover in-demand skill sets, including cybersecurity, web design, data science, coding and A.I.
- The five collections include five to 20 books each.
- Each bundle is discounted up to 95% off their regular price.
StackSkills Unlimited is offering the ultimate career booster: lifetime access to over 1,000 courses in many of today's most in-demand skill sets.
By putting yourself out there and overcoming anxieties, you just might land your dream job.
- When it comes to advancing your career, taking those first steps can be intimidating. Making a big move often incites anxiety and fear surrounding imperfection.
- Sally Susman, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at Pfizer, reminds that the pursuit of perfection can be the enemy of taking that next step. She urges us to express ambition and embrace rejection, which should be considered a temporary setback — not a death sentence.
- Go for the bold move, whether that means moving to a new city or entering a new field. Taking the risk could lead to your breakout moment in your career.
Today, if a business wants to be successful, it should pay attention to employee fulfillment.
- Employee satisfaction, as a concept, didn't emerge until the rise of the industrial economy and unionization. If employees were unhappy, management could predict a strike and stoppage of work.
- Since then, the standard for management has been to consider employee engagement an accurate measure of satisfaction. Instead, research suggests the focus should be employee fulfillment: Do employees have the ability to reflect on and create meaning around their work?
- Now, in the information economy, employees are often the means of value creation. This provides a unique advantage in which management must consider employee fulfillment in order to remain profitable.