Stock Market Can't Resist Tech Celebrities' Tweets
The Tesla CEO's tweets are capable of generating hashtags, memes, and even temporary spikes in the price of company shares.
John McDuling over at Quartz wrote a keen piece today about Tesla & SpaceX CEO Elon Musk's superhuman abilities to send Twitter abuzz in 140 characters or fewer. McDuling focuses in particular on the internet's reaction to the following tweet:
Major new Tesla product line -- not a car -- will be unveiled at our Hawthorne Design Studio on Thurs 8pm, April 30
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 30, 2015
We are constantly trying to force the world to look like us — we need to move on.
Scientists make an important discovery for the future of computing.
- Researchers find a new state of matter called "topological superconductivity".
- The state can lead to important advancements in quantum computing.
French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- The French government initially invested in a rural solar roadway in 2016.
- French newspapers report that the trial hasn't lived up to expectations.
- Solar panel "paved" roadways are proving to be inefficient and too expensive.