Stock Market Can't Resist Tech Celebrities' Tweets
The Tesla CEO's tweets are capable of generating hashtags, memes, and even temporary spikes in the price of company shares.
John McDuling over at Quartz wrote a keen piece today about Tesla & SpaceX CEO Elon Musk's superhuman abilities to send Twitter abuzz in 140 characters or fewer. McDuling focuses in particular on the internet's reaction to the following tweet:
Major new Tesla product line -- not a car -- will be unveiled at our Hawthorne Design Studio on Thurs 8pm, April 30
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 30, 2015
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.