Women's Ed Hardy dress
Ed Hardy dress
Ed Hardy is a world famous fine art painter, a publisher, a writer and a tattoo maker. He was approached by the famous French designer, Christian Audigier to launch a clothing line in 2004. Ed Hardy is one of the most stylish fashion wears available in the market today. Ed Hardy clothing line is based on Hardy's art. The colors used in this line are vibrant and rich. The Ed Hardy line took the fashion apparel world with a storm when it was first introduced in the year 2004. The women's dress section of the line is extremely popular and the bold designs are the most sought after designs for a long time from now. The dresses flaunt the tattoo designs and are excellently designed to complement the contemporary nature in the outfits.
Women's Ed Hardy shirt is created by keeping the needs of the customers. And the use of vibrant colors is more in these outfits. One of the apparels with the greatest demand is the women's shorts. These shorts come in all different Ed Hardy tattoo prints. The shorts flaunt only vibrant colors and this is what makes it attractive. String shorts are the one with the greatest demand. Two of the most sought after shorts models are women's 'do or die' multi-print specialty shorts in black and women's 'mum' multi-print specialty shorts in olive. Both these models are drawstring models. The multi-prints in them will make them more trendy and contemporary. Women's 'do or die' multi-print specialty short in black is an elegant shorts model. It flaunts the 'do or die' print from Ed Hardy. This shorts model is one among the top women's dress models and is of great demand. The model is economically priced with just thirty three dollars. The model is of black color and showcases elegance with its color itself. The print and color complements each other magnificently. The multi-print contains a lot of vibrant colors in small amounts and they are greatly blended so that it looks out-standing.
Do you know women's 'mum' specialty shorts in olive? It is another elegant model from Ed Hardy which is in olive color. Olive is a not a normal color and this will give the short model a unique look. The color complements the prints beautifully making it one of the best good-looking short models available in the women's dress section from Ed Hardy. This is another multi-print model which describes the nature of the entire range of apparels from this line with its prints alone. It is just thirty four dollars worth.
You can enjoy the warmth of this summer with the various short models from Ed Hardy. The clothing line has been playing a good role in revolutionizing the women dress scenario with its trendy and daring dress models.
You can visit our website for getting the best and the latest in Ed Hardy clothing line. We provide our customers with a lot great deals and offers this season. You are requested to make the maximum use of these offers.
Here's the science of black holes, from supermassive monsters to ones the size of ping-pong balls.
- There's more than one way to make a black hole, says NASA's Michelle Thaller. They're not always formed from dead stars. For example, there are teeny tiny black holes all around us, the result of high-energy cosmic rays slamming into our atmosphere with enough force to cram matter together so densely that no light can escape.
- CERN is trying to create artificial black holes right now, but don't worry, it's not dangerous. Scientists there are attempting to smash two particles together with such intensity that it creates a black hole that would live for just a millionth of a second.
- Thaller uses a brilliant analogy involving a rubber sheet, a marble, and an elephant to explain why different black holes have varying densities. Watch and learn!
- Bonus fact: If the Earth became a black hole, it would be crushed to the size of a ping-pong ball.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.