What is your counsel?
Question: What should we be doing that we’re not?
Jeanne Shaheen: Well I think if each of us were just able to make a difference in our immediate circumstances, that that would help. I think collectively we need some changes from our leaders in order to address some of the big challenges that we face. And we have been more successful at different times in this country’s history then I think we are right now.
Recorded on: 6/13/07
Jeanne Shaheen encourages us to act locally and hold your leaders accountable.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A new study from Oregon State University makes it clear: it's you.
- Cats are territorial; being in their home environment greatly affects their attitude.
- The common wisdom that cats are aloof is provably false.
10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.