The Top 3 Supplements for Surviving the Singularity
Raymond "Ray" Kurzweil (born 1948) is an American inventor and futurist. He is involved in fields as diverse as optical character recognition (OCR), text-to-speech synthesis, speech recognition technology, and electronic keyboard instruments. He is the author of several books on health, artificial intelligence (AI), transhumanism, the technological singularity, and futurism.
He has received nineteen honorary Doctorates and honors from three U.S. presidents.
Ray has written six books, four of which have been national best sellers. The Age of Spiritual Machines has been translated into 9 languages and was the #1 best selling book on Amazon in science. Ray’s latest book, The Singularity is Near, was a New York Times best seller, and has been the #1 book on Amazon in both science and philosophy.
Ray Kurzweil: I take 150 pills, which is maybe 70 or 80 different things; there's a different story with each one. Although people find that a very aggressive program, it's actually very conservative, because everything I do actually has a lot of evidence. Aging's not one thing; it's many different things.
1) Coenzyme Q10 is very important, particularly at my age, as an antioxidant.
2) Phosphatidylcholine addresses all by itself a major aging process because that substance depletes from your cell membrane and that's why the skin in an elderly person loses suppleness and your organs don't work very well.
3) I'd throw in Vitamin D. It's very important—maybe the most important vitamin to take. There's tremendous amount of research and a consensus that that really does help prevent cancer and other diseases.
If you can survive for 34 more years, you have a good shot at living forever, says futurist Ray Kurzweil. Here are his three favorite dietary supplements that will make sure he's around for the singularity.
Getting started with easy-to-follow instructions and coursework is essential, and that is exactly what you'll find in The Ultimate Adobe CC Training Bundle.
- The Ultimate Adobe CC Training Bundle includes courses in using Adobe's most popular apps.
- Students learn basic to advanced features in Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and four other Adobe CC programs.
- The $1,800 training package is now only $39.
TheTrueSize.com offers hours of fun while you stretch and shrink countries and states all over the globe.
- Our world maps lie to us: North America and Europe aren't really that big and Africa really is much bigger.
- It's all the fault of Mercator: even if the man himself wasn't necessarily Eurocentric, his projection is.
- This interactive map tool reveals countries' true sizes without having to resort to the Peters projection.
Hundreds more are documented in Robert Macfarlane's Landmarks.
- In Landmarks, Robert Macfarlane revives hundreds of nearly-forgotten words to remind us of our relationship with nature.
- New dictionaries are deleting nature words while adding technology terms, which Macfarlane states further separates us from the environment.
- The words we speak shape the reality we understand, making it essential to aptly describe what is happening on the planet.