A day in the life of Sonia Patel
Question: A day in the life of Sonia Patel
Sonia Patel: So a day in my life is really difficult to describe because every single day is different, it’s so diverse and so fast paced that each day just whizzes by. So it’s difficult for me to give you a structure of each day.
In terms of my actual laboratory role, I work on developing tablets and capsules for phase two human clinical trials. This is the stage where we try out our formulation in a patient for the first time to see whether are new drug has an efficacy and is safe to use.
Recorded on: July 14, 2008
Patel works on developing medicines in phase 2 clinical trials.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Basically, this is the stuff that served some evolutionary purpose at some point, but now is kind of, well, extra.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.