The Possibility of Coup d'e tat in Pakistan
\r\n\r\nFirst it is an academic article only, at which I tried to use the Physic’s Chaotic theory, modern conditioning theory of human behavior and David X. Li’s mathematic model to predict the chance of Coup d’e tat in Pakistan.\r\n\r\n*Warning: It is only an academic guess, which was the first time to use the above- said three models to predict Coup d’e tat ! \r\n\r\n
There Is A Greater Possibility of Coup d’e tat in Pakistan First it is an academic article only, at which I tried to use the Physic’s Chaotic theory, modern conditioning theory of human behavior and David X. Li’s mathematic model to predict the chance of Coup d’e tat in Pakistan. 1. Pakistan is always in change and unstable pattern, which fits the Physic’s chaotic theory. However, the change and unstable situation always in resulting of Military Coup d’e tat. (Readers review the history of Pakistan please). 2. The history unstable political situation conditioning a kind of Coup d’e tat behavior existed in military and political circle. 3. David X, Li’s mathematic model and article "On Default Correlation: a Copula Function Approach", which published in The Journal Of Fix Income in 2000yr. Readers can modify Li’s model and apply to "Coup d’e tat" Correlation. Or simply use the statistic regression model to calculate the correlation of military and coup d’e tat in Pakistan. My research hints that based on chaotic theory applied to Pakistan ,Coup d’e tat is one of the pattern, it just does not know when will be happened. Human behavior conditioning model to illuminate the facts that Coup d’e tat behavior in military may become a trend. The worst is that the international environment accepts this kind of action in Pakistan. Modify David X, Li model and statistic regression hint that the correlation of military and Coup d’e tat in Pakistan is very high. Conclusion: There is a greater possibility of Coup d’e ta in Pakistan, if the tensions grow higher, the chance would be greater and sooner. *Warning: It is only an academic guess, which was the first time to use the above- said three models to predict Coup d’e tat !
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Two massive clouds of dust in orbit around the Earth have been discussed for years and finally proven to exist.
- Hungarian astronomers have proven the existence of two "pseudo-satellites" in orbit around the earth.
- These dust clouds were first discovered in the sixties, but are so difficult to spot that scientists have debated their existence since then.
- The findings may be used to decide where to put satellites in the future and will have to be considered when interplanetary space missions are undertaken.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.