Sal Khan to Attend Techweek Chicago
Sal Khan, the founder of Khan Academy, is using technology to "flip the classroom" and in the process revolusationize education.
Sal Khan, the founder of Khan Academy, is using technology to "flip the classroom" and in the process revolutionize education. Khan will be appearing at Techweek Chicago on Thursday, June 27 and answering your questions, which can be submitted in the comments below.
To find out more information about Techweek Chicago, click here.
Here's the science of black holes, from supermassive monsters to ones the size of ping-pong balls.
- Bonus fact: If the Earth became a black hole, it would be crushed to the size of a ping-pong ball.
From time-traveling billiard balls to information-destroying black holes, the world's got plenty of puzzles that are hard to wrap your head around.
- While it's one of the best on Earth, the human brain has a lot of trouble accounting for certain problems.
- We've evolved to think of reality in a very specific way, but there are plenty of paradoxes out there to suggest that reality doesn't work quite the way we think it does.
- Considering these paradoxes is a great way to come to grips with how incomplete our understanding of the universe really is.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.