Sal Khan to Attend Techweek Chicago
Sal Khan, the founder of Khan Academy, is using technology to "flip the classroom" and in the process revolusationize education.
Sal Khan, the founder of Khan Academy, is using technology to "flip the classroom" and in the process revolutionize education. Khan will be appearing at Techweek Chicago on Thursday, June 27 and answering your questions, which can be submitted in the comments below.
To find out more information about Techweek Chicago, click here.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
Archeologists had been doubtful since no such ship had ever been found.
- In 450 BCE, Greek historian Herodotus described a barge that's never been found.
- One boat, Ship 17, uncannily matches the Herodotus' description.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
- While on Joe Rogan's podcast, he explains his thoughts on the gender differences in society.
- On another episode, Peterson discusses the development of character through competition.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.