They cost about $11 and contain 60mg of THC, the main psychoactive component of marijuana, and 10mg of CBD.
- A new observational study will ask 400 women to track their menstrual symptoms over the course of a few months during which they'll administer marijuana suppositories.
- Marijuana suppositories are designed to alleviate the pain and stress of periods.
- The observational study is described as a "first step," with the ultimate goal being a clinical trial that includes placebos.
Canada's recreational marijuana industry might not be poised to meet demand in the first year of legal sales, according to some experts.
- Canada is set to legalize recreational marijuana on Oct. 17.
- Some economists say the industry won't be able to meet demand during the first year, and that prices will rise or supply will run out.
- Dispensary owners in Colorado expressed similar anxieties in 2014 when recreational pot was legalized.
A new study investigates if pot smokers outperformed nonsmokers in creativity.
Does marijuana boost creativity, or are creative people drawn to marijuana more than others?
A Midwestern university has created a first-of-its-kind program in medicinal plant chemistry that focuses on marijuana.
Personifying certain drugs as evil while calling opioid users “victims” points a glaring spotlight on drug policies that aren't really about public health.