Professor George Church creates a gene "wishlist" that can lead to superhuman abilities.
- Harvard geneticist George Church makes a list of genes that could be modified to enhance human abilities.
- The list tracks both positive and negative effects.
- Redesigning humans can lead to posthumans or transhumans.
Harvard engineers make a breakthrough polarization camera.
- Harvard researchers create a tiny camera that can see polarization.
- Seeing the invisible light can help in numerous applications, from self-driving cars to satellites.
- The scientists used nanotechnology to achieve this feat.
A new study by planetary scientists proposes a giant new space object which could have formed the Earth and the moon.
Cognitive abilities peak at varying ages, say researchers from MIT and Harvard.
Harvard scientists propose how mysterious Fast Radio Bursts from outer space could actually be powering the spacecrafts of an advanced alien civilization.