from the world's big
A larger vocabulary can be a confidence booster for children and make adults better communicators.
- There are many benefits to developing one's vocabulary beyond just sounding smarter.
- A stronger vocabulary can boost confidence, improve comprehension, and make you a better communicator.
- The entire family can learn and practice new words with these fun games.
Gyms and fitness centers are closed, but your living room is always open.
- Global lockdowns and business closures due to the coronavirus outbreak have left many searching for alternative ways to exercise.
- Beyond physical fitness, studies have shown that exercising also enhances creativity, relieves depression, and is overall great for the brain.
- These products will help you establish a personal workout center in your home and hopefully make self-isolation a little more bearable.
Big Think has just launched its Genius Series of tees, sweatshirts, posters and more! Buy here.
- Big Think has just launched its Genius Series of tees, sweatshirts, posters and more! Buy here.
- In this design, we pay tribute to the ultimate reality check in physics: Schrödinger's cat!
- Erwin Schrödinger was a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Other geniuses in this series include Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie and Isaac Newton.
Get connected with a native speaker and be immediately immersed in a virtual reality learning space.
- Mondly offers a different approach to foreign language instruction.
- Native speakers give students real-world situations to improve language fluency.
- Mondly's speech recognition technology evaluates student responses.
Get the whole 12min library now for just $29.
- 12min summarizes hundreds of best-selling books down to essential 12-minute microbooks.
- Microbooks are downloadable in both text and audio formats.
- You can request a 12min summary of any non-fiction book not in their vast library.